Sunday, August 3, 2014

Who Wants Ramen Smores with Speghetto Sauce?


My sweet friend did a little activity on her blog called, "What's In My Pantry?" It had things like:

  • Gluten free crackers made by Monks in Italy
  • Pasta noodles made by my own two hands (because what person with 3 kids under the age of 4 DOESN'T"T have the time to make their own pasta?) 
  • The entire produce department of Trader Joe's that I artfully canned, the labels of course made by myself (because again, what person with 3 toddlers doesn't have the time to paint 200 mason jars?)
  • Homemade Almond Flour
  • Homemade tomato sauce
  • Homemade chocolate covered acia berries made with 85% organic dark chocolate that I harvested myself from the Amazon.
Normally I would be in awe of this pantry. But now I'm just like, "Pfffttt! That's waaayy too much work for my lazy (and poor) ass." But I decided to play along. 

What is in my Pantry?
  • A bag of marshmallows
  • 3 bags of Ramen
  • Spaghetti sauce (the cheapo canned stuff..it should be called Spaghetto sauce..heh..heheh..)
  • A buttload of sleeping pills
If this doesn't explain my life right now, I don't know what does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment