Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome!

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah zip-a-dee-ay
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah zip-a-dee-ay

Mr bluebirds on my shoulder
It's the truth its actual
And everything is satisfactual

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling
Wonderful day
Doesn't this song just make you happy? It can take you from the cloudiest days to the sunniest of days. And here at Plenty of Sunshine...I am allllll about sunshine. 

About Plenty of Sunshine

You'll find just about everything here. Recipes, home decor, DIY, relationships, etc...but also there is one thing you should know: I am a BIG Disney fan. BIG. HUGE. Like I listen to Disney music more than the radio (and I don't have children...) So not only will you find pretty things like cupcakes and useful things like easy ways to spruce up your patio furniture; but you'll also find awesome travel tips for the parks, Disney inspired food, and all about your favorite Disney movies and characters.This blog is for Disney addicts and for those who just want ideas on what to make for dinner.


About Arielle

Since I could figure out how to use my mom's typewriter I was writing stories. I would write fairy tales, made up news stories, even scripts for short plays. I LOVE writing. 
Even before I could figure out how to use the typewriter, I had a deep love of Disney. The Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, and Winnie The Pooh was pretty much playing non-stop in my house. I figured out how to use the phone so I could order the Walt Disney World vacation planning video and I watched it all the time. Finally, when I was 14, I went to Disneyland for the first time. And I really never left since! Yes, it's an 11 hour drive to the park from where I live but I'm pretty sure that while I'm sitting on my bed writing this post, my soul is taking a ride on Splash Mountain. Disneyland is my all time favorite.

11 hours away from my favorite place in the world is Ogden, Utah. Where I live with my best friend, partner in crime and love of my life; Brody. 

 We also have 2 furbabies. Taffy is our 10 year old cat who is the Queen of the house.

Buttons is our 3 year old Corgi we adopted in December of 2013. She gets into lots of trouble, but she is so damn cute that she gets away with most of it (at least with me...). 

I love trying out new recipes, re-decorating our new home and pretending to be good at DIY projects.

Plenty of Sunshine combines all my loves: Family, food, home and Disney. I hope you find lots of things that you love as well! 

Since I hope we will be seeing a lot of each other, please introduce yourself down below in the comments! Tell me your fav Disney movie, Disney moment, or a fun fact about you! I can't wait to get to know everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment